Seeking Researchers to Join Neuroscience Research
We are seeking enthusiastic Researchers (up to 4) to join our group who will contribute to an ongoing project by "TÜBİTAK 2232 programme" focusing on "Impairing memory consolidation to prevent the development of anticipatory nausea".
Duties will include:
1. Note that this is not a full-time position. Only 8 hours of work per week is required. You are allowed to hold a part- or full-time position elsewhere and contribute to our project
2. Helping with the day-to-day operations of the lab (colony management and neuroanatomical techniques)
3. Maintaining notebooks and electronic files associated with each experiment
4. Developing and authoring study protocols, reports and other scientific and quality documents
- BA/BS/MSc/PhD degree in a biological or related science and knowledge of, or experience with, the basic techniques required by the position; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certificate of rodent use training is mandatory
- Knowledge in rodent neuroanatomy, animal behavior and histology
- High energy and passion for behavioral neuroscience studies
Please send your CV, transcripts, exam result (language) to project leader Sezen Kışlal (email@example.com).
Stipend: Selected candidates will be offered 750 TL per month
Successful candidates will be working with Dr. Sezen Kışlal.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.